How to Best Earn Bitcoin in Russia
9 years ago
We are a group of JMU senior Nursing Students in supoprt of the Pregnant Women Support Act. The Pregnant Women Support Act, S 270. IS, is a bill to provide programs that reduce the need for abortions, help women bear healthy children and support new parents.
I believe this definitely an area that needs more attention. Education is a powerful tool. I believe after having a program like this more mothers can make a better decision about their life plans. I believe all expecting families can benefit from support and education. I support this bill
ReplyDeleteWe appreciate your support for the bill and encourage you contact you legislators and to let others know about the Pregnant Women Support Act of 2009.
ReplyDeleteI agree that this is an extremely important issue in health care today in America. By aiding women in the accessibility of prenatal care, many complications can be avoided and mother and baby's well being can be improved. I think education is one of the key points to this legislation and should be perused in other areas of health care as well.
ReplyDelete